If you are a current student and require a copy of your transcript you can contact your school counsellor and they will be able to provide one to you. Please allow enough time for school counsellors by planning ahead.

If you are a current student most colleges and universities require students to SEND their transcripts electronically through the Student Transcript Service.

If you have graduated and would like to order a copy of your transcript, you can use the Student Transcript Service or follow the directions below:

Please allow 3-6 business days for processing

Orders are processed after payment has been received and processed.

Please provide the following information:

  1. Your full LEGAL name as it was in high school.
  2. Your birth date
  3. The year you graduated
  4. Your address and current daytime telephone number
  5. If you live out of town – Where you would like your transcripts to be mailed to
  6. If you reside local area – Pay in person, OR, if you are having another individual pick up and pay for your transcripts, please include the person’s name in your request.
  7. A signature or closing acknowledgment with your current legal name (Click: Vernon Secondary School Transcripts Request) to complete & email your Transcript Request Form to us.

Processing Fee:  $10.00

  3 authenticated copies, in sealed envelopes mailed to you unless picking up in person.

​Payment can be made via    Personal Cheque or Money Order

Options:  Pay in person, or by another individual (see #6 above)

Remit Payment to:

Vernon Secondary School
2100 – 15 St
Vernon, B.C., V1T 9X7

Note:  If you did not graduate you will be looking for your Permanent Record Card showing your SD#22 (Vernon) schooling marks. Please contact the School District Administration complex, District Records Centre (DRC).  School District #22 (Vernon) DRC can be reached at 250-549-9223.