FREE Drop-in Play-and-Learn program for all families with children under school age. Family members stay & participate with the children.
Monday through Friday (closed on holidays & pro-d days/non-instructional days)
Please access our Strong Start program at the back of the school (there is a portable with a Strong Start sign on it).
2020-2021 Strong Start registration information
Ms. Linda McVeigh
|Strong Start is an opportunity to:
- play with their children
- enjoy free healthy snacks
- meet other families
- listen to stories
- play with different art materials
- learn songs and rhymes
- support developing literacy and numeracy skills
- visit with guest speakers
- play with sand, water, blocks, toys and play in the school gym!
|Community Partners include:
- School District No. 22 (Vernon)
- Child Care Resource and Referral
- Interior Health Public Health
- NONA Child Development Centre
- North Okanagan Early Literacy Project
- North Okanagan Child Care
- North Okanagan Early Childhood Educators of BC