Grad 2022 Information:

Graduation day – June 10, 2022

Group grad photo and grad rehearsal – June 9, 2022

Grad Photo Retakes  – Feb 10th  Book your photo time if your require retakes or missed the December dates.

Grad Photos    Dec 13 to 15   Book your photo time!

Mtn West Grad Photo days

Kalamalka Sec_GRADS


ALL parents are welcome and encouraged to attend.

Starting in Grade 10 you have a lot of choice about what you learn.  In order to graduate with a Dogwood, every student in the Graduation Program has to pass certain basic courses, including English, Math, Socials Studies and Science.  The table below gives an overview of what you need to graduate:

  1. 7 REQUIRED courses
  2. 4 ELECTIVE courses
  3. Graduation Transition Plan and Interview

Preparing now will help ensure you get the credits you need to achieve your goals.  Graduation requirements are introduced in CLE 10.  For more help please ask for assistance from the school counsellor.



Graduation/Post Secondary/Scholarship Information Power Point – follow link below.

PSI Information 2021-22-Kal Edition

BC Institutions are offering virtual information sessions/fairs – follow link below.

PSBC Virtual Fair

If you are attending a Post Secondary Institution you must officially request your transcript from the Ministry of Education through the link below.

Student Transcript Service