Most–if not all—colleges and universities require students to SEND their transcripts electronically through the Student Transcript Service. However, BEFORE, you can access the transcript service you will need:

  • Your Personal Education Number (PEN). Check your report card or contact the office to find your PEN. See Find Your PEN
  • A valid email address
  • Your date of birth
  • Your legal first and last name (as it appears on your birth certificate)

Need to find your PEN (Personal Education Number)?

You must register for a Basic BCeID account to access the StudentTranscripts Service.
Please set aside at least 30 minutes to create your BCeID

You can use the StudentTranscripts Service (STS) to:

  • View or order your grade 10 to 12-course transcript
  • Send your high school transcript to post-secondary institutions
  • Send your high school transcript to a third party (another person or group)
  • Order your graduation certificate
  • View your provincially awarded scholarships
  • View your provincial graduation assessment and exam results
  • Watch Help Videos on using the StudentTranscripts Service.

Students may make up to 25 selections free of charge within six months of completing your last course.  After six months, students will be charged $10 per transcript.

Note:  The B.C. Ministry of Education will no longer be mailing students’ transcripts home during the summer after graduation.  Students must use the process below to access their transcripts for final marks and proof of graduation. This is an online process required for ALL grade 12 students

Download a 1-pager instructional sheet

Can’t find what you are looking for? Do you have a question?

The Ministry of Education will respond to texts and phone calls Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm Pacific Time.
Text your questions to:
1 604 660 2421
Elsewhere in B.C. Toll-Free:
1 800 663 7867

Fulton Grade 10-12 Students Transcript Requests for scholarships, job applications, etc

Important to note, PLEASE provide 4 full school/working days from the receipt of your transcript request to when it will be available for pick-up.  Plan ahead and allow for enough time.

1. Fulton School Counselling Department will provide transcripts, free of charge, for current students as required for a specific situation.  For example, a highly competitive program like nursing, BCIT for admissions, scholarship applications, NCAA/US applications, or institutions outside BC.

2. Transcripts for current students can be requested by sending an email to Clau @ or dmackenzie @

3. Please note that Fulton does not mail out transcripts, but the school will provide a transcript in a sealed envelope for your convenience.  It is the student’s responsibility to have the transcripts delivered the required deadline.

Instructional “How to” Videos