Schulich Leader Scholarships are Canada’s most coveted undergraduate STEM scholarships.
Up to one hundred are awarded to entrepreneurial-minded high school graduates enrolling in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math program at 20 partner universities across Canada. Half are valued at $100,000 for engineering scholarships and half are valued at $80,000* for science and math scholarships.
Every high school in Canada can nominate one graduating student each year to apply for the scholarship.
Fulton Secondary Nominee Application deadline: January 15
Steps to follow to be considered the Fulton nominee
- Completed the Fulton specific nomination application form
- Submit your application form to your school counsellor or the principal
- If you are selected to be the Fulton nominee, you will have until January 17 to submit your official application.
High School nominee application deadline: January 27, 2021
General Pool nominee application deadline: February 17, 2021
Student eligibility criteria:
- Graduate high school in the 2020/2021 academic year
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Plan to enroll in an eligible STEM program at one of our partner universities Meet the following criteria:
- Academic excellence, AND
- Leadership, charisma and creativity.
- Strong consideration will be given to students with ﬁnancial need.
- MORE INFO>>>
Be entrepreneurial-minded and intend to pursue a career in one or more of the following focus areas:
- A. Technology;
- B. Engineering;
- C. Entrepreneurship and business enterprise;
- D. Applied scientiﬁc research.
The Schulich Foundation is NOT considering students who:
- Focus on activism (environmental/political/societal)
- Intend to become a practicing physician and/or medical researcher (e.g. Doctor, Dentist, Nurse, Psychologist, Pharmacist, Optometrist, etc.)
- Intend to become a Professor and conduct theoretical research