LOCAL SD Scholarship 2023
YOUR school counsellor will host a virtual presentation to explain how the LOCAL scholarship application process works.
Tips and Hints of the Local Scholarship Application
Application Link Opens Wednesday, March 1st as of 12:45pm, the application site is open
Students need 2 different numbers to log into their personalized application:
- STUDENT NUMBER
this is known as the PUPIL number found in the student’s MyEd account
- PEN (Provincial Education Number)
this number can also be found in the student’s MyEd account
The ABOVE information was emailed to each grade 12 student’s SCHOOL EMAIL ACCOUNT.
- application is only accessible on a school district networked computer
- students will need their PUPIL number and PEN to log into their personalized application
- ABOVE information was emailed to each grade 12 student’s SCHOOL EMAIL ACCOUNT.
- A paper copy of the application must…
- have 2 signatures (students & adult family member)
- be handed into the school counselling office
- DEADLINE is Monday, March 13 at 3:00–NO EXCEPTIONS
deadline: March 13th @3pm
1. Submit Online copy via the app
2. SUBMIT a Paper copy with 2 signatures to the School Counselling area