UPDATED INFO will be posted SOON!
Course Selection Information 2021-22
CLICK image to OPEN MYED login screen
Information and Instructions
Parent Information | presentation Thursday, Feb 18 @ 7pm
Grade 12 Course Selection | presentation |demo video
Grade 11 Course Selection | presentation |demo video
Grade 10 Course Selection | presentation |demo video
Grade 9 Course Selection | presentation |demo video
Grade 8 Course Selection
- students are assigned to a “package of courses” that include:
- Socials Studies
- Physical and Health Education
- a “sampler” of elective courses e.g. Woodwork, Drama, Metal Work, Foods, Textlies, Computers, Woodwork
- all students rotate through ALL these electives
- grade 8 students will have the opportunity to make personal choices beginning in grade 9
A reminder that the Student Course Selection process DEADLINE is March 4
Other important LINKS:
Education Planner, a website of concise information about BC Public colleges, institutions, and universities.
WorkBC, a website that outlines the job/career prospects for the BC context.