The Board of Education of School District No. 22 (Vernon) is comprised of seven Trustees elected from areas as follows:
- Four (4) Trustees from that area comprising the City of Vernon and the North Okanagan Regional District Electoral Areas B and C.
- One (1) Trustee from that area comprising the Corporation of the District of Coldstream.
- Two (2) Trustees of that area comprising the Village of Lumby and the North Okanagan Regional District Electoral Areas D and E.
L to R: Mollie Bono, Mark Olsen, Gen Acton, Robert Lee, Lori Mindnich, Jenn Comazzetto, Tom Williamson
The corporate board and not individual trustees have the rights, powers, duties and liabilities as prescribed in the School Act.
The Board of Education will concern itself primarily with broad questions of policy rather than administrative details.
How to contact trustees:
- E-mail individual trustees. (links below)
- E-mail trustees as a whole. (includes the Superintendent, Secretary Treasurer and Executive Assistant)
- E-mail the Executive Assistant to the Board of Education: Lynn Jameson.
- Or phone Lynn Jameson at 250-549-9226.
Gen ActonLumby & RDNO D/E electoral areas
Vernon & RDNO B/C electoral areas
Jenn Comazzetto Vernon & RDNO B/C electoral areas
Robert LeeColdstream electoral area
Lori MindnichLumby & RDNO D/E electoral areas
Mark Olsen Vernon & RDNO B/C electoral areas
Tom WilliamsonVernon & RDNO B/C electoral areas