Code of Conduct
All Alexis Park citizens are expected to follow the Code of Conduct, which will be posted in each classroom and near the main entrance:
- I have a right to learn in my classroom. It is my responsibility to listen to instructions, work quietly in my desk, and to raise my hand if I have a question or concern or need to leave.
- I have a right to hear and be heard.It is my responsibility not to talk, shout or make loud noises when others are speaking.
- I have a right to be respected in my classroom.It is my responsibility not to tease or bug other people, or to hurt their feelings.
Guidelines for Implementing Alexis Park Code of Conduct
Statement of Purpose:
- To establish and maintain safe, caring and orderly environments for purposeful learning
- To establish and maintain appropriate balances among individual and collective rights, freedoms and responsibilities
- To clarify and publish expectations for student behaviour while at school, while going to and from school, and while attending any school function or activity at any location